Pages

25 February 2011

Tron and bullshit

What's up everybody?

I'm very sick since yesterday, and strangely when I'm sick my mind wants draw and make art...
for example this masterpiece :

 I know, I know, I'm genius but... you know my mind is dangerous sometimes...

Anyway since one week, I'm working on a new software called Kludown, for now, I don't want to release it, 'cause is still full of bugs but briefly, this program downloads any video from YouTube (also in high quality), and asks user if wants to convert the current video in mp3 format. This idea came to my mind, when video2mp3.net, was offline for the overload of visits. One of my friends called skerno/riot is going also to draw a graphic user interface with the Tk for this program; I hope that I'll finish to write everything and post it soon!
by the way do you like my new artwork?




by sysxash

0 comments: